.

.

Sunday, January 25, 2015

Power Tools and New Easels

So I am over the moon about this new little guy I just got yesterday...




The price was right and it is perfect for what I want to use it for! 

 In fact I have already made my first project with it!

  
I wanted to make an adjustable easel to tightly hold my panels while I paint, so I don’t smudge paint by hand holding it.  I have seen the wedge models others have designed.  But I decided I wanted something that had greater adjustment possibilities...so I have been collecting scrap wood, sketching out ideas and am very proud of my design...



My Adjustable Wedge Easel

Yes the side clamps do look obnoxious but they are the key to being able to adjust for any sized from 4” to 14” and probably beyond...  Cannot wait to paint with it tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment