.

.

Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Still Alive and Back in the Groove


Winter Warm-Up Treat-in progress
6”x6”
Acrylic Paint


My board sub job all last week was fun but exhausting.  Having 75 middle schoolers work with xacto blades (for the first time for many of them) can really tire an art teacher out.  (Only one small nick, thank goodness and I think they are going to live;) 

Actually I think it was the material gathering, prepping and grading that really wore me out...so I did not make it to my studio or computer much in the last 10 days or so, obviously.

Anyway, back in the groove with this little one piece coming along.  Hope to finish him as my boys are finishing shoveling out our driveway from the snow storm that hit central Virginia last night.  I have a different version of a Winter warm up treat for them (since they are all well under 21)...homemade chicken noodle soup!


No comments:

Post a Comment