.

.

Wednesday, March 11, 2015

On the Road College and Sketching Tour



Not able to work on my studio challenge this week since I will be nowhere near my studio.

My mobile studio is not an option either since I am constantly on-the-go looking for architectural schools for my oldest, pictured below...


He had just been running all around the East Village while I was regrouping with a late afternoon latte.

But (thankfully) I am still able to work!

  When I have the chance I am drawing on the fly in my traveling sketchbook.  Can't do this work "live" though.  Working from iPhone photos in the evening or on the train




A quick sentimental note that all you parents out there can relate to...saw this display on the way to the train station and it seems like just yesterday I was putting these little tiny
things on Mr. College Shopper...wow.

No comments:

Post a Comment