.

.

Sunday, January 12, 2020

Puerto Rico Relief Auction

Dusting off the blog for what I hope is a successful way to help others


Having experienced two of the major earthquakes while in San Juan last week, I wanted to do something to help.  So I am auctioning off paintings based on images from that trip.  


 

Starting my first piece to auction for Puerto Rico relief. Based on a photo I took the day in between the bigger quakes. Ironically-since drinkable water is now a concern- of a water cistern in the San Cristobal Fortress.

It will be an 8”x8” watercolor UVB spray protected and framed under glass.
100% of the money raised will go to American Red Cross/ Puerto Rico or Unidos Hispanic Foundation. Auction winner gets to choose which one.


...

work station




work in progress

No comments:

Post a Comment