.

.

Tuesday, January 31, 2017

In Reality, It Is ALL Abstract!


And the scale!  Take this warm/cool study I just finished...

Here is the whole image, and it is fairly realistic by my standards of viewing and style of painting...


24"x18"


And now at super hyper close-up....




...these images are standing on their own...




                                                              ...but give a totally different feel


























                                    ...even if you can tell which part of the big picture it is.





Try this the next time you see realistic large scale paintings, try to get as close as possible to see the abstractions...a wild way to interact with art!

2 comments:

  1. each one of the close up is a painting in itself. I very much your like your painting as a whole.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Atelier2223,

      Thank you so much! I am glad you enjoyed my post and my painting!

      Delete