.

.

Friday, February 14, 2014

Valentine’s Day Passion

“It’s a good thing I have my library card, because I am checking you OUT…;)”

This is the cheesy valentine devil that makes an appearance in my art room every February 14th.  He is a great way to celebrate, whether or not my students have that "special someone”  (in fact it is really good if they think they don’t and are feeling left out)

some other cheesy V. D. sayings...

“Well, here I am.  What were your other two wishes?”

But what does this have to do with art you may ask? Well doesn’t art help us to tap into our passions?  Either as a viewer or participant?  



“Do you have a license?  Because you are driving me crazy!”




Hope this is a wonderful non-overated Valentine’s Day for you and that you get to indulge in your favorite creative passion!





Let me leave with this final closing V.D. ditty…

“if I could re-arrange the alphabet, I would put I and U together…”




No comments:

Post a Comment